Re: [proaudio] strange 1 april bug

I have had a similar issue when writing my own software. I get such
behaviour with the -Werror CFLAG; if it is given the test fails and if
not it succeeds. I think it can be something similar here. However, I
assume you have not set -Werror in your CFLAGS, so it could be bound
to another flag. Have you tried a manual configuration with your
portage CFLAGS or differing the build environment to be more like the
one in portage?

You should probably report the bug, even if you solve the issue. Just
so it is known.

Regards,
Karl