Re: [proaudio] repoman error

Hi!

I've also had this error and I think I'm the cause... The error is not
in alsaplayer-python or pylash. I think the problem comes from my
letter "é" in the ChangeLogs, but I'm not sure. However, I'm not using
that letter in the ChangeLogs anymore and I will replace the "é":s
with "e":s whenever I find one.

About the alsaplayer-python ebuild. I've worked on it and I have a
final version, but the source won't compile due to symbols not defined
in the alsaplayer API. The bug is reported on the alsaplayer mailing
list and I will upload the ebuild when the bug is resolved or whenever
anyone wants.

Regards,
Karl