Re: [proaudio] [2615] guitarix - 0.25.2: added addpredict to solve access violation on a new install; +9999 with lv2 support

Le Sat, 30 Mar 2013 17:56:37 +0100,
Karl Lindén <spray.sucks@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> We should not call addpredict, never. The violation comes from the
> build system trying to update the desktop database but that should be
> done by portage not
> by the build system. It should be patched. I'm also working on it
> right now. There are also some other things I'm fixing when I'm at it
> (possible new useflags, toolchain not respected, libdir is not
> respected, ldconfig is called...).

Thank you. I see that it was some other issues with it, but not as
much as you. I added a thread about those sandbox violations on the
guitarix support forum.

It look like it is also some interesting scripts into the tool
subdirectory of the code. Well, not interesting to make music, more
for engineering or development.
https://sourceforge.net/apps/phpbb/guitarix/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4459&start=10

--
"We have the heroes we deserve."