Re: [proaudio] [2619] BIG update; EAPI 5 and base eclass; parallel build; more USE flags, respect toolchain and libdir, add missing deps, patch to avoid addpredicts

Yes, I now realise I forgot to run env-update before re-emerging so
that might be messing up everything a bit.

It seems like it does only support python2.7 because it accesses files
explicitly from the python2.7 directory.

Karl