Re: [proaudio] Updating ebuilds for qt4 deps moving from x11-libs to dev-qt

Le Tue, 5 Mar 2013 20:18:35 -0600,
Matt Henley <nwmatt@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> I would like to update a number of the ebuilds for this change. After
> an email exchange with Dominique, I thought I had svn commit rights..
> however, I am getting an error when i try to update as per the
> maintainer's guide.  (
> http://proaudio.tuxfamily.org/wiki/index.php?title=New_Developer/Maintainer_guide
> ). Can someone check on this so I can check in fixes?

It should work. You have the same rights than anyone else. You should
use something like

svn co
svn+ssh://your_user_name@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/svnroot/proaudio/proaudio

to make the checkout.

You can also try
svn co --username <your_tuxfamily_login>
svn+ssh://svn.tuxfamily.org/svnroot/proaudio/proaudio

I use the first one.

Your use name and password are the same than the ones you need to
access tuxfamily panel.

Dominique

--
"We have the heroes we deserve."