[proaudio] pro-audio profiles

One little update about the 2 portage profiles of the overlay.

I am at the beginning of an install on a laptop. I begun with the
gentoo portage desktop profile. The only desktop that is installed at
that time is fvwm-crystal. The only audio software are qjackctl and the
alsaplayer. The only browser is lynx, the only file manager is mc. A
very minimal system for now.

After shifting to the proaudio-kde profile, "emerge ... world" want to
install 111 new packages. With the proaudio profile, this is only 9 new
packages to install.

The consequence is crystal clear: if you want a small system, stay with
the gentoo desktop profile or with the proaudio profile from the
overlay.

"We have the heroes we deserve."