[proaudio] mplayer-9999

From a few months ago, mplayer-9999 in portage is broken due to
masked ffmpeg-9999. Due to another portage breakage with it, it is
more than one year ago that I run my own mplayer-9999 ebuild.

It follow upstream recommendation to let mplayer to download the needed
libraries and use those "internal" libs. It just work for me and break
nothing. You can have both ffmpeg<9999, the_otherlibs-xy and
mplayer-9999 with it.

If it is interested folks here, I can put it into the overlay.
Otherwise, I will keep it for me and you can always search gentoo
bugzilla in order to find it.

Ciao,

"We have the heroes we deserve."