Re: [proaudio] Updated xjadeo ebuild

Thanks for the report and the ebuild! A cleaned up version should be
in the overlay by now (rev 2382).

The cleanup made is pretty big so I'm attaching the diff from the
submitted ebuild and the ebuild in the overlay, if you want to see
what's done. I removed some things that are obsolete (exports of QT
variables and qt3, etc.). Please test and see if it works for you!