[proaudio] Bump media-sound/idjc to 0.8.8 fixing python problems and new ebuild for dependency media-libs/libshout-idjc

I have media-sound/idjc installed on my machine for a long time and it
failed to build against recent version of ffmpeg. Attached ebuild bumps
idjc to 0.8.8 fixing ffmpeg-related build failures (upstream) and fixing
python-3 related problems (fixed in ebuild). Furthermore it defines an
EAPI-version that was missing in the older ebuilds.

However we need a new ebuild as dependency now: media-libs/libshout-idjc
I feared that I might need to block the "normal" libshout but upstream
chose to use non-conflicting folder- and filenames (thanks!) so no
problems here. Ebuild also attached (based on portage-tree-version of
media-libs/libshout).

Sorry, no patches against old versions of ebuilds, just submitting them
plain here ;)

	Jannis
# Copyright 1999-2012 Gentoo Foundation
# Distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2
# $Header: $

EAPI=4
inherit eutils

DESCRIPTION="Libshout-idjc is libshout plus some extensions for IDJC"
HOMEPAGE="http://sourceforge.net/projects/idjc/files/libshout-idjc/";
RESTRICT="mirror"
SRC_URI="mirror://sourceforge/idjc/${P}.tar.gz"

LICENSE="LGPL-2"
SLOT="0"
KEYWORDS="~amd64"
IUSE="speex static-libs"

RDEPEND="media-libs/libogg
	media-libs/libvorbis
	speex? ( media-libs/speex )"
DEPEND="${RDEPEND}
	virtual/pkgconfig"

src_configure() {
	econf \
		$(use_enable static-libs static) \
		$(use_enable speex)
}

src_install() {
	emake DESTDIR="${D}" install
	rm -rf "${ED}"/usr/share/doc/${PN}
	prune_libtool_files
}
# Copyright 1999-2010 Gentoo Foundation
# Distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2
# $Header: $

EAPI=4

PYTHON_DEPEND="2"

inherit eutils python

RESTRICT="mirror"
DESCRIPTION="Internet DJ Console has two media players, jingles player, crossfader, VoIP and streaming"
HOMEPAGE="http://idjc.sourceforge.net/";
SRC_URI="mirror://sourceforge/${PN}/${P}.tar.gz"
LICENSE="GPL-2"
SLOT="0"
KEYWORDS="~x86 ~amd64"

IUSE="aac flac mad vorbis wma"

RDEPEND=">=media-sound/jack-audio-connection-kit-0.100.7
		dev-python/eyeD3
		dev-python/pygtk
		media-libs/libsamplerate
		media-libs/libsndfile
		media-libs/mutagen
		media-libs/libshout-idjc
		wma? ( media-video/ffmpeg )
		flac? ( media-libs/flac )
		mad? ( media-sound/lame )
		vorbis? ( media-sound/vorbis-tools )
		aac? ( media-libs/faad2 )"
DEPEND="${RDEPEND}"

pkg_setup() {
        python_set_active_version 2
        python_pkg_setup
}

src_unpack() {
	unpack ${A}
	cd "${S}"
	if has_version ">=media-video/ffmpeg-0.4.9_p20080326"; then
		sed -i \
			-e 's:ffmpeg/avcodec.h:libavcodec/avcodec.h:g' \
			-e 's:ffmpeg/avformat.h:libavformat/avformat.h:g' \
			c/avcodecdecode.* \
			|| die "bad sed"
	fi
}

src_install() {
	make DESTDIR="${D}" install || die "Install failed"
#	python_convert_shebangs $(python_get_version) "${D}/usr/bin/idjcctrl"
}