[proaudio] created a proaudio account on github.com and created a clone of subversion

I now that many, or only a few people, wanted a git repository? so there is one!
I'm going to follow the svn repository as much as I can if nobody else
want that repository and add some fixes here and there when I have
some time.

I invite the svn repository to ask me the necessary to have write
access to the repository. I made that repo for the community and for
my self.

Maybe I went ahead before an actual decision of the said community...
I've just pushed a little to get a usable repository without the
weightness of svn.

PS: the important piece of info is repository is:
https://github.com/proaudio/proaudio.

I've just quickly copied the home page, I could complete the README.md
is there are any interest in it. And if there other contributors, the
wiki could be copied over there as well.