Re: [proaudio] [RE] non-things , now using waf

Le Thu, 15 Nov 2012 21:41:53 +0100,
Cochet Tina <cochet.tina@xxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> [proaudio] non-things , now using waf
>
> main non git now uses waf too !  updated ebuilds on github
> https://github.com/violetina/violetina-overlay/tree/master/media-sound
> NTK lib is build with waf too and is updated to on my github
> https://github.com/violetina/violetina-overlay/blob/master/x11-libs/ntk/ntk-9999-r2.ebuild

Thank you.

You should run repoman on your ebuilds. It is very easy, just run
"repoman" into the ebuild directory.

Also, if you want to add spaces at the beginning of a line, portage want
tabs, not spaces. At the end of a line, you must have no space and an
eol (end of line - return). repoman will show you that, and much more.

"We have the heroes we deserve."