Re: [proaudio] [wiki] Instructions for 3.x Kernels

Le Fri, 26 Oct 2012 19:58:45 -0700,
Cinder <cinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> Thank you very much Dominique. I am very interested in this, as I can
> only get my MacBook Pro 7,1 to efistub boot, and so only use
> >=linux-3.3.0. Which are working very well for me I must say.

It you want a recant rt-sources, it is just to take a look at
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/projects/rt/ and bump the
portage ebuild.

The last one will be rt-sources-3.6.3_p8

--
"We have the heroes we deserve."