Re: [proaudio] [Overlay] quota

On Sal 23 Eki 2012 23:41:31 EEST, Dominique Michel wrote:
> But it is another issue, the wiki we get hacked:
> http://proaudio.tuxfamily.org/wiki/index.php?title=Special:RecentChanges&days=30&limit=500
>
> So, we must change the procedure to make accounts on it.
>
>> Ciao,
>> Dominique

We may disable automatic account creating by users, for now. And we can
manually create accounts for the interested users. There aren't many
users who wants an account, so it won't be much effort for us. I will
update the wiki software and filters again, since there are upgrades
for it. May be, it will help the situation.