[proaudio] proaudio profiles

I done 2 desktop profiles, desktop/proaudio and desktop/proaudio-kde
It is no gnome profile because it is not possible to install gnome with
the features I want for such audiopro profiles.

The beginning was this forum thread:
http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-933724-highlight-.html
After reading this, I decided to remove those idioticwares, and begun
to experiment;
http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-p-7155966.html

I want those profiles to incorporate the most used audio related
global USE flags, and to not install bloatwares like *kit and
semantic-desktop. As the overlay support only x86 and amd64, I also put
mmx and sse.

This give, for the desktop/proaudio profile:
USE="alsa -arts audiofile cddb cdparanoia -consolekit ffmpeg fftw jack
ladspa lame lash libsamplerate lv2 midi mikmod mms mmx modplug musepack
osc -policykit raw sndfile sse taglib theora threads timidity -udisks
-udisks2 unicode -upower twolame vcd wavpack xft"

and for desktop/proaudio-kde:
USE="alsa -arts audiofile cddb cdparanoia -consolekit declarative dri
ffmpeg fftw jack ladspa lame lash libsamplerate kde kipi lv2 midi
mikmod mms mmx modplug musepack osc phonon plasma -policykit -raptor
-raw -redland -semantic-desktop sndfile sse taglib theora threads
timidity -udisks -udisks2 unicode -upower twolame vcd wavpack
xcomposite xft xinerama xscreensaver -virtuoso"

Before I incorporate them into the overlay, do you have any comment?
Is some global USE flag missing, or is it some other we don't need?

"We have the heroes we deserve."