[proaudio] mixxx updates

I have a few minor updates to the mixxx ebuilds. First the mixxx-1.10.9999 ebuild is now obsolete. I believe development has stopped with the tagging of 1.10.1 which is now available in the main portage tree. I have added a 1.11.9999 ebuild which is where all of the development is happening at the moment. I have also tweaked the mixxx-9999 ebuild for a few dependencies. If anyone has problems like "bzr.eclass: can't pull from lp:mixxx/1.11" run `rm -Rvf /usr/portage/distfiles/bzr-src` to resolve it.

Thanks,
-Alex