Re: [proaudio] [2201] museseq: fixed 2.9999; masked the other ebuilds

Le Sun, 12 Aug 2012 14:15:08 +0200,
subversion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :

> museseq: fixed 2.9999; masked the other ebuilds
>
>     trunk/overlays/proaudio/media-sound/museseq/museseq-2.9999.ebuild

I am not 100 % sure of the depends associated with the doc USE flag. It
look like museseq need doxygen and texlive-context.

Also, it work fine for me with
[ebuild   R   ] media-sound/museseq-2.9999  USE="doc dssi experimental
fluidsynth lash optimization osc python -vst"

USE=dssi will install both dssi and dssi-vst, so USE=vst is not
needed (it is obsoleted anyway).

USE=vst fail to compile media-libs/fst on my system. But maybe this
is related to ~amd64.

Also, I am not sure of the ebuild python related stuff. The ebuild use
some python eclass function, and I don't think they are really needed.
Anyway, it work like it is, and as I am not at all a python expert, I
just don't know how to use the museseq python control module. But it
get compiled and installed.

So, if a python guy can check it, it would be nice.

Ciao,
"We have the heroes we deserve."