[proaudio] issues with libffado

Hi Guys,

I've been seeing this for a while.

 *      repository: http://subversion.ffado.org/ffado/trunk/libffado
svn: PROPFIND of '/ffado/trunk/libffado/libffado/ffado.h': Could not
read response body: connection was closed by server
(http://subversion.ffado.org)
 * ERROR: media-libs/libffado-9999 failed (unpack phase):
 *   subversion: can't
update /mnt/portage/portage/distfiles/svn-src/libffado/libffado from
http://subversion.ffado.org/ffado/trunk/libffado.
 *

I can do a manual svn-update without any issues.

Wondering if there is anything I can do, I'm pretty sure this isn't an
issue with the ebuild but maybe the source files on my machine, but I
don't know how to remove them and start again.

cheers

Allan