[proaudio] media-sound/ardour-3.9999: configure phase fails (freesound USE flag) and patch

Hi fellow pro-audio users,

I was about to prepare a patch to remove freesound USE flag as the
configure phase fails here, but alas, and the option is in
`/var/tmp/portage/media-sound/ardour-3.9999/work/ardour-3.9999/wscript'.

So I'm attaching build.log and environment if somebody has any clue
about this failure.

And a patch that brings a little clean (splitting src_compile() to
src_configure() and src_compile() with a header).

--
Error 404 citizen <xyz> was not found