[proaudio] Rosegarden: Out of processor power for audio. Cannot continue...

I am using Rosegarden 11.11.11.

When loading a single 13 track midi file into Rosegarden and
trying to play ths file as midi commands to be sent to zynaddsubfx
via jackd I get this message:

   "Out of processor power for audio. Cannot continue..."

I dont want to create an audio stream by rosegarden itsself...it
simply should the midi commands to zynaddsubfx.

This even happens, when starting rosegarden alone without any other
application.

My system runs a
AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1090T Processor AuthenticAMD GNU/Linux
@3600 MHz

so I think the real problem isn't the processing power at all ;)

But...what I doing that wrong here...

Best regards,
mcc