Re: [proaudio] lilv missing lv2-lv2plug.in-ns-ext-urid?

On Thursday 16 February 2012 20:19:11 Ede Wolf wrote:
> After lilv-9999 complaining, that --no-swig is an invalid option, I've
> removed that from the ebuild. However, now configre fails, because:
>

> Checking for 'lv2-lv2plug.in-ns-ext-urid'           : not found
>

> is missing. Does anyone have an idea, in what package this
> lv2-lv2plug.in-ns-ext-urid may be found?

Thanks for all your testing :)

I did some ebuilds for a few of the lv2 extensions and have these floating in
a temporary overlay which I intended to push to pro-audio eventually.
I will look to move some of them here soon, in the meantime you can check out
the overlay if you really need them.

http://git.part17.co.uk/gitweb/?p=lv2-wip.git

Cheers
Gav