Re: [proaudio] Issues with Layman and pro-audio

i reverted to 1.6, but got the same error..

On Sun, Dec 4, 2011 at 5:49 PM, Matt Henley <nwmatt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for the info,

I am running version 1.7.1

I rm -Rf /var/lib/layman and then
Speedy lib # layman -a pro-audio

 * Adding overlay,...
 * Running Subversion... # /usr/bin/svn co svn://svn.tuxfamily.org/svnroot/proaudio/proaudio/trunk/overlays/proaudio/@ /var/lib/layman/pro-audio
svn: E170001: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'svn://svn.tuxfamily.org/svnroot/proaudio/proaudio/trunk/overlays/proaudio'
svn: E170001: generic failure
 * Failure result returned from Subversion
 * Deleting _empty_ directory "/var/lib/layman/pro-audio"
 * Adding repository "pro-audio" failed!

 * CLI: Errors occured processing action add
 * Adding repository "pro-audio" failed!

Is the meta data located somewhere else?

Matt