Re: [proaudio] Issues with Layman and pro-audio

svn seems to have stopped working for me for this repository at all:

matt@Speedy ~/test $ svn co svn://svn.tuxfamily.org/svnroot/proaudio/proaudio/trunk/overlays/proaudio
svn: E170001: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'svn://svn.tuxfamily.org/svnroot/proaudio/proaudio/trunk/overlays/proaudio'
svn: E170001: generic failure
matt@Speedy ~/test $

I have no clue and no time to test right now.. just wish gentoo wouldn't randomly break all the time.

Thanks for help guys.
Matt

On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 10:32 AM, Dominique Michel <dominique.michel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Le Sun, 4 Dec 2011 17:49:06 -0600,
Matt Henley <nwmatt@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> Thanks for the info,
>
> I am running version 1.7.1
>
> I rm -Rf /var/lib/layman and then
> Speedy lib # layman -a pro-audio
>
>  * Adding overlay,...
>  * Running Subversion... # /usr/bin/svn co svn://
> svn.tuxfamily..org/svnroot/proaudio/proaudio/trunk/overlays/proaudio/@/var/lib/layman/pro-audio
> svn: E170001: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'svn://
> svn.tuxfamily.org/svnroot/proaudio/proaudio/trunk/overlays/proaudio'
> svn: E170001: generic failure
>  * Failure result returned from Subversion
>  * Deleting _empty_ directory "/var/lib/layman/pro-audio"

/var/lib/layman is used internally by layman. I would use something
like /usr/local/layman or /usr/portage/layman.

--
"We have the heroes we deserve."