Re: [proaudio] Issues with Layman and pro-audio

Thanks for the help... adding

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 4:44 PM, James Cloos <cloos@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

MH> On my gentoo box, I have suddenly stopped being able to use the pro-audio
MH> overlay as well as all other overlays that use svn.

subversion-1.7 changed its local repository format.

Once you emerge svn-1.7 or later you have to go to the root of each svn
clone you have made with 1.6 or earlier and run:  svn upgrade

You may need to do it as root for the checkouts which are in:

 /usr/portage/distfiles/svn-src

-JimC
--
James Cloos <cloos@xxxxxxxxxxx>         OpenPGP: 1024D/ED7DAEA6