[proaudio] Re: Fixed hydrogen SVN ebuild from scons to cmake

Andrew West <andrewwest@...> writes:

> Apologies in advance for the potential crude work, I'm sure it can be cleaned
up and improved.  Its only my second attempt at writing ebuilds.  Anyways, it
works for me on AMD64.  feel free to let me know if I did anything incorrectly,
so I can do better in the future.

Thank you, I've been searching for this quite some time. Sadly the change to
cmake is still not reflected in the overlay and the stable versions do not
compile while running a 3.0 series kernel.