[proaudio] Freqtweak needs to be changed to use sigc++-2.0

For some reason Freqtweak no longer will build again sigc++-1.2. I'm
not really sure why, all the includes are set correctly. For some
reason though the namespace used when compiling has switched back to
the depreciated "SigC" type. (Examin the output generated by the
compiler with the -E option set) Me thinks this may have something to
do with supporting old cruft in portage propper that require mucking
around with the namespace used.

I haven't taken the time to see if that's what's going on because it
really doesn't matter. Freqtweak will build with sigc++-2.0 anyway if
you go in and manually change all the includes and linking to use the
2.0 version. Just built it now and it seems to be working just fine.
I'm sure there is probably a quick and dirty way to swap out the
sigc++ versions being set by autotools.

-Reuben