Re: [proaudio] Error building kguitar

Le Wed, 25 May 2011 08:35:12 +0200,
Arve Barsnes <arve.barsnes@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> Anyone else having trouble here? It's been failing for quite a while
> now, and I just found what seems to be the error:
>
> /var/tmp/portage/media-sound/kguitar-0.6_pre1/work/kde4/kguitar/songview.cpp:
> In member function âbool SongView::initMidi()â:
> /var/tmp/portage/media-sound/kguitar-0.6_pre1/work/kde4/kguitar/songview.cpp:372:1:
> error: no return statement in function returning non-void
>
> Might be something wrong with my kde libraries?

I don't think so. I will update the overlay with a live ebuild. I get
the same error with it, but that way, we can make bug reports to
upstream against their last code. I am not a coder, but this error, as
well than the huge amount of warnings, look like outdated code. By
outdated, I mean code that will work with old gcc versions, but will
fail with gcc-4.5.2.

I try to use gcc-4.3.5, but portage bailed out due to bug 354837.

Ciao,
Dominique

--
"We have the heroes we deserve."