Re: [proaudio] kaconnect failure

On Saturday 16 April 2011 19:18:30 Dominique Michel wrote:
> Le Sat, 16 Apr 2011 20:01:17 +0200,
>
> And fmit too.

Curious.
The fmit cvs ebuild I added was supposed to depend on Qt4. Not sure why it
didn't work for you. I could be mistaken but don't think what's in fmit cvs
touches anything to do with Qt3/KDE3 now. I don't know anything about the
other ebuilds though.
I just noticed a newer tarball in the fmit download space but it's not listed
as released on the homepage. I'll look at adding it soon if it's based on Qt4.

Best Regards
Gav