[proaudio] zynjacku

For some reason equery does not show the description of the lv2dynparam
flag for the zynjacku ebuilds.

-----------------------------
[Sun Mar 27 16:22:49] nedko@nuntu ~/git/proaudio-overlay/media-sound/zynjacku (master)
# equery uses zynjacku
[ Searching for packages matching zynjacku... ]
[ Colour Code : set unset ]
[ Legend : Left column  (U) - USE flags from make.conf              ]
[        : Right column (I) - USE flags packages was installed with ]
[ Found these USE variables for media-sound/zynjacku-6 ]
 U I
 - + lv2dynparam : <unknown>
-----------------------------

-----------------------------
[Sun Mar 27 16:24:56] nedko@nuntu ~/git/proaudio-overlay/media-sound/zynjacku (master)
# grep lv2dynparam /usr/local/portage/proaudio-overlay/media-sound/zynjacku/metadata.xml
                <flag name="lv2dynparam">Enables support for dynparam LV2 plugins (lv2zynadd)</flag>
-----------------------------

Do you know if it is a bug in equery or it is me doing something wrong?
repoman was complaining about mising flag description but it does not
complain anymore. equery however still does not know about the flag.

Another issue is that the zynjacku-1 ebuild wants <media-libs/slv2-0.5
but it is not available from portage anymore. The slv2-0.5.ebuild was
removed on January 20th 2009 by aballier. The ebulds for even older slv2
version were removed Juanrary 2008. So do you think it is worth to
resurect some slv2 ebuild and maintain it in the overlay or we should
remove the zynjacku-1 ebuild instead? If we choose to remove zynjacku-1
we should probably remove the lv2dynparam1-1.ebuild as well.

Oh, and I've made an error in the svn r1910 commit message. It should
state media-sound/zynjacku instead of media-sound/zynadd. Unfortunately
there is no way to fix this once I've commited it to svn.

--
Nedko Arnaudov <GnuPG KeyID: 7862B9E45D1B58ED>