[proaudio] New ebuilds: media-sound/din-1.4.2, net-libs/libircclient-1.3

Hello all,

Din (http://www.dinisnoise.org/) is a synth that was recently discussed
in LAU. Since I couldn't find an ebuild, please find attached what I
came up with, along with net-libs/libircclient, a required dependency.
I'm sure the ebuilds are missing some details, so please take a look.

Although it seems to build and run, the sound it produces is very
distorted. I suspect it's some problem with my HDA on-board sound card
since I had some other trouble in the past which I side-stepped by
running jack at 96 kHz. If you can test it at that sampling rate, can
you report whether it works OK?

Thanks,

Alexandros
# Copyright 1999-2011 Gentoo Foundation
# Distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2
# $Header: $

EAPI=3
inherit autotools

DESCRIPTION="din is a musical instrument and audio synthesizer"
HOMEPAGE="http://www.dinisnoise.org/";
SRC_URI="http://din.googlecode.com/files/${P}.tar.gz";
RESTRICT="primaryuri"

LICENSE="GPL-2"
SLOT="0"
KEYWORDS="~amd64"
IUSE=""

DEPEND="virtual/opengl
		=dev-lang/tcl-8.5*
		media-sound/jack-audio-connection-kit
		media-libs/libsdl
		=sci-libs/fftw-3*
		media-libs/liblo
		net-libs/libircclient"
RDEPEND="${DEPEND}"

src_prepare() {
	sed -e 's:tcl8.5/::' -i configure.ac && \
		sed -e 's:vardir0=.*:vardir0=/var/lib/din/:' -i data/checkdotdin || \
		die "sed failed"
	eautoreconf
}

src_install () {
	emake DESTDIR="${D}" install
}
# Copyright 1999-2011 Gentoo Foundation
# Distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2
# $Header: $

EAPI=3

DESCRIPTION="A library implementing the client-server IRC protocol"
HOMEPAGE="http://libircclient.sourceforge.net/";
SRC_URI="mirror://sourceforge/libircclient/${PV}/${P}.tar.gz"
RESTRICT="primaryuri"

LICENSE="GPL-2"
SLOT="0"
KEYWORDS="~amd64"
IUSE="doc"

DEPEND=""
RDEPEND="${DEPEND}"

src_install () {
	dolib.a src/libircclient.a
	dodir /usr/include/libircclient
	insinto /usr/include/libircclient
	doins include/libirc{client,_errors,_events,_options,_rfcnumeric}.h
	doman doc/man/man3/*.3
	dodoc README THANKS Changelog doc/rfc1459.txt
	if use doc; then
		dohtml doc/html/* || die "Installing the docs failed!"
	fi
}