[proaudio] Cgroups

As a quick heads up, there's been a discussion raging on the
jack-devel list about the recent implementation of Cgroups in the
kernel, and the less than desirable implications for RT scheduling.
(and the next release of Ubuntu has already been identified as a
potential problem for those who want to use jack.)

So whoever's doing the next pro-audio RT kernel build might want to
make some noise over at kernel central and get the facts of what's
actually going on, and what we'll need to do as users to use jack for
audio/midi/video. (It seems it's going to get more complicated for
users, something i'm sure we'll all be thrilled about, not.)

Alex.