Re: [proaudio] What happed to media-sound/fmit ?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Knecht" <markknecht@xxxxxxxxx>
To: proaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, 22 November, 2010 10:38:19 AM
Subject: Re: [proaudio] What happed to media-sound/fmit ?

On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 3:57 PM, undersys <undersys@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I was using this to tune my bass.
> I am sure it came from the pro audio overlay, indicated by :-
> http://gpo.zugaina.org/media-sound/fmit/ChangeLog#ptabs
>
> I can no longer see it listed on:-
> http://svnweb.tuxfamily.org/filedetails.php?repname=proaudio/proaudio&path=%2Ftrunk%2Foverlays%2Fproaudio%2F00-PACKAGES-LIST
>
> Any idea where it went? Or why?
> I quite like this app as I can use jack and XFCE.
>
> I am trying to build the latest version from source with little luck. I'll take a look at the old ebuild later.
>

> Thanks
> undersys

You seem to be pointing at a very old page. I see 1812 as the current
status. You are looking at 1558.

c2stable ~ # !lay
layman -S
* Running... # /usr/bin/svn up /var/lib/layman/pro-audio
At revision 1812.
* Running... # /usr/bin/svn up /var/lib/layman/pentoo
At revision 1930.
*
* Success:
* ------
*
* Successfully synchronized overlay "pro-audio".
* Successfully synchronized overlay "pentoo".
c2stable ~ #

The package appears to be emergable:

c2stable ~ # emerge -pv fmit

Calculating dependencies - * Please fix your package
(media-sound/fmit-0.97.6) to not use kde-functions.eclass
/var/lib/layman/pro-audio/media-sound/fmit/fmit-0.97.6.ebuild: line 6:
need-qt: command not found
.... done!

!!! All ebuilds that could satisfy "fmit" have been masked.
!!! One of the following masked packages is required to complete your request:
- media-sound/fmit-0.97.6::proaudio (masked by: ~amd64 keyword)

For more information, see the MASKED PACKAGES section in the emerge
man page or refer to the Gentoo Handbook.

c2stable ~ #

Cheers,
Mark

Ok...
smd build # layman -S
--SNIP--
Updated to revision 1812.
*
* Success:
* ------
*
* Successfully synchronized overlay "pro-audio"

smd build # emerge -pv fmit

Calculating dependencies... done!

emerge: there are no ebuilds to satisfy "fmit".

So what am i missing ? I had this working fine on my workstation. Now trying to get my laptop setup.

Thanks,