[proaudio] ebuild additions/removals

Hello

Some ebuilds I wrote to test out the software are sitting in my overlay
currently, can I commit these?

libzita-resampler / zita-resampler
C++ library / app for resampling audio signals.

zita-at1
An autotuner, normally used to correct the pitch of a voice singing (slightly)
out of tune.

zita-rev1
Reworked version of the reverb originally developed for Aeolus.

yass
Yet Another Scrolling Scope.

All are jack based apps apart from zita-resampler and are available from
http://www.kokkinizita.net/linuxaudio/
of which most from there are already in tree. These are the missing ones.

Also there are a few packages which are in the overlay but have newer versions
in portage, maybe they can be removed?

app-portage/euses
media-libs/celt
media-libs/libsoundtouch
sys-libs/libraw1394
sys-libs/pam

If I can get the green light I'll make the changes.

Cheers
Gav