Re: [proaudio] jack_mixer, phat, lash and ladish

Hi Viktor and list,

>> The case with pylash is complicated though. I see that jack_mixer
>> depends on pylash or lash[python]. pylash should be usable with liblash
>> From ladish but I never tried it. What is the better approach, to depend
>> on lash[python] or pylash? I can make ladish to provide python bindings
>> for liblash, if you think that "|| (lash[python] ladish[pylash])" is
>> better than separate pylash package.
>
> In point of fact, I don't know what is the better. I have no exp with
> using lash/ladish/pylash.

It looks that ladish already includes pylash, however it is not
integrated in the build system yet. This would mean that in future
jack_mixer and zynjacku (I dont know of other users of pylash) should
optionally depend on "pylash or lash[python] or ladish[pylash]".

It is quite funny when I accidentally discover things like pylash in the
ladish source tree, because I wrote both and because I'm actively
working on ladish. :)

--
Nedko Arnaudov <GnuPG KeyID: DE1716B0>