Re: [proaudio] [1675] bristol: version bump, cleanup

Le Sun, 16 May 2010 10:52:45 +0200,
subversion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :

>     trunk/overlays/proaudio/media-sound/bristol/bristol-0.60.3.ebuild

I get a strange issue with this ebuild. It was failing at the end of the
compilation during the linking. I try several thing and at the end, I get it to
work and cannot reproduce the problem any more.

But, I can describe a few more things.

I unmerged bristol. When compiling by hand, I get the same problem issuing a
"make". With a "make install" as regular user, I see than the make process
failed because it was trying to install some lib at the beginning of the build.
"make install" as root worked just fine.

After un-installing bristol with "make uninstall", emerge was able to perform
the compilation but failed with a sandbox violation during the install phase.
With one more run, emerge was successful to install bristol.

Ciao,

If this message is send to an email list, please make sure to answer onto the
list, or you will be ignored.

"We have the heroes we deserve."