Re: [proaudio] Absence / drobilla and fastbreeder ebuilds

On Wednesday 07 Apr 2010 22:42:35 Alexandros Diamantidis wrote:
> * Gavin Pryke [2010-04-07 19:08]:
> > I found that all these packages install the pkgconfig files in
> > /usr/pkgconfig instead of /usr/lib/pkgconfig and patchage fails to
>
> Hello Gavin,
>
> I had encountered this problem and didn't realize it was due to an
> incorrect installation directory!
>
> > If it doesn't work on 64-bit with these changes then maybe someone
> > can shed some light on what's going on here.
>
> OK, I have an amd64 system and after doing the change you suggested,
> patchage-9999 and ingen-9999 and the other packages they depend on built
> and ran without trouble, so I think you can commit it. If you want any
> more specific tests, please tell me.
>
> Thanks,
> Alexandros

Hi

I've committed the changes to slv2, raul, flowcanvas and redlandmm live
ebuilds after fixing my stupid errors. There are other ebuilds that need
looking at like lv2core, machina and maybe others but as lv2core is in portage
and ingen builds now I will looks into those another time. Please let me know
if there are more issues. Thanks a lot for testing.

Cheers
Gav