[proaudio] Pro-audio spring cleaning

Just wanted to say thanks for all the cleanup that has suddenly taken place over the last few weeks. This is allowing me to get rid of a lot of custom ebuilds I've cobbled together.

I started a thread on LAD a couple weeks ago about bit-rot in freqtweak. It resulted in a lot of gcc 4.4  and wx-2.8 related fixes. But they have not been committed to it's CVS yet. I can roll it up in tar ball if there is anywhere to host it from so that freqtweak will build correctly.  I pulled it from a git repo set up by torbenh, but I think it's off his personal website, and I'm not sure it's wise to have ebuilds pull it from there.

Also there is a project called smasher that would be really cool to have if we could get it to work. I haven't been able to get it to build yet. (Think it is issues with csound, but not totally certain about that) http://smasher.sourceforge.net/

And, while Flo is making sure all his packages are up-to-date, we should probably include jmeters. (much more accurate IMHO than meterbridge)

-Reuben