Re: [proaudio] M-Audio Audiophile

nothing but great things to say about the Edirol FA-66. however, it is FireWire. good luck.

peace

On Jan 5, 2010, at 4:10 AM, Arve Barsnes wrote:

Anyone have any experience with this one? I'm presently using the
M-Audio mobilePre, which works good enough, not super equipment, but
it works. Possibly the only difference between the two is that the
Audiophile has MIDI capabilities? MIDI is the reason I'm looking to
change though, so if you would rather recommend something else, not
too expensive, but not too crappy, with a few inputs, plus MIDI, spill
the beans :)

Regards,
Arve