Re: [proaudio] multilib or no-multilib for amd64?

Hi!

I've been using multilib, too. But i ran into problems because the
emul-linux-sound package is outdated. So it was impossible to connect
wine to jack. I decided to use the multilib overlay. There is now a
branch multilib-portage. It's possible to build your entire system with
32 bit libs. The only drawback is that i can't compile ardour with vst
support.

best regrads,

björn

--
Bjoern Thorwirth, Zentrum für Medizinische Biotechnologie,
Universität Duisburg-Essen, Universitätsstr. 2, 45117 Essen, Germany