Re: [proaudio] svn.drobilla.net

On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 10:58 AM, Matt Henley <nwmatt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have had the best luck with just installing from svn... However, I
> used emerge this time at the request of Gavin (previously in this
> thread) who asked that the updated ebuilds be tested.  I don't know
> what sed is (except what I just googled), but if I wanted to remove
> the call to ldconfig, which waf file (no scons) would i look in?

Try 'grep -lr ldconfig *' to find any file that mentions ldconfig.
You may have to do this after you run waf configure by hand.
In the context of an ebuild, let's say that the file I found via grep
is called wscript, in the top source directory.  I'd add this line
between waf configure and waf build in the ebuild:

sed -i -e 's:/sbin/ldconfig:/bin/true:g' ${S}/wscript