Re: [proaudio] failed nvidia drivers.

I recently reinstalled gentoo on my main linux computer (a lot of the
hacks I had done to configure it to work were no longer working due to
updated software).  I have not had a chance to try the RT kernels... I
use blender more than my audio apps so a working nvidia driver is an
absolute requirement.  I noticed that there was a nvidia patch posted
on linux-rt-users on 12 Sept and updated on 27 Sept.  If thats not
working for you, you might try emailing the guys who posted the
patches, they may have an update:

Ng Oon-Ee <ngoonee@xxxxxxxxx>
Jan Engelhardt <jengelh@xxxxxxxxxx>

I will try to look at it this weekend.. still trying to get jackd (or
jackdbus) to play well with both pulseaudio and my Zoom H4... jackd
works with my Zoom but is not able to get grab my soundcard from
pulse.. while jackdbus seems to work better with pulse but i get no
sound out of my zoom.