[proaudio] wineasio : "audio test failed"

Hello,

I try to run a Windows audio application with Wine/ASIO. I registered
the DLL and setted the 2 environment variables.

If I run winecfg, check ALSA (and uncheck JACK), then press "Sound
Test", I got an error "Sound check failed".

In the application, ASIO is seen, but the application cannot start its
audio engine. It worked fine without ASIO, but after I registered the
DLL, I get no audio. I tried to unregister the DLL but it doesn't work.

I checked with and without Jack running.

What am I wrong ?

eix -Ic wine
[I] app-emulation/wine (1.1.31@19/10/09): free implementation of
Windows(tm) on Unix
[I] app-emulation/wineasio [1] (0.7.4@02/10/09): ASIO driver for WINE
eix -Ic jack
[I] media-sound/jack-audio-connection-kit (0.116.2[1]@23/10/09): A
low-latency audio server
[I] media-sound/qjackctl (0.3.5@03/10/09): A Qt application to control
the JACK Audio Connection Kit and ALSA sequencer connections.

Kind regards,
Xavier Miller