Re: [proaudio] Ardour 2.8.3/2.0 ongoing

This is strange. Do you have proaudio overlay installed?
I have following:

$ emerge -pv =ardour-2.9999

Calculating dependencies ... done!

!!! All ebuilds that could satisfy "=media-sound/ardour-2.9999" have been masked.
!!! One of the following masked packages is required to complete your request:
- media-sound/ardour-2.9999 (masked by: missing keyword)

For more information, see the MASKED PACKAGES section in the emerge
man page or refer to the Gentoo Handbook.

And if I want to install ardour-2.9999, I just need to unmask it in /etc/portage/package.keywords.

--
Best Regards, Semen Maryasin / xmpp:marsoft@xxxxxxxxx