Re: [proaudio] failed nvidia drivers.

well, if you post some more info like command output of your build and bootup i
can try to give you a hand. working blindly is impossible here. be
sure you have setup
you /usr/src/linux symlink correctly and you enabled CONFIG_PREEMPT_RT or the
new patch in nvidia-drivers is not applied !

ps. in my case it worked out the box on:

Linux roxxorx 2.6.31-rt11 #3 SMP PREEMPT RT Wed Sep 30 22:58:02 CEST
2009 i686 Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T7500 @ 2.20GHz GenuineIntel
GNU/Linux

x11-drivers/nvidia-drivers
     Installed versions:  190.32!s[1](03:02:59 PM 09/27/2009)(acpi gtk
kernel_linux -custom-cflags -multilib)
     Homepage:            http://www.nvidia.com/

[1] "roxxorx-gentoo-overlay" /home/kraken/Projects/roxxorx

No problems whatsoever, and this 2.6.31-rt11 is the kernel i was
looking for... for ages !

cheers

Lucio