[proaudio] jack-audio-connection-kit-1.9.3.ebuild

I realized that there was a new released version of jack (and
jack-1.9.2 was not playing nice with pulse audio) so I worked through
getting the 1.9.2 ebuild to work for 1.9.3 for me.  Changes:

=> Added --classic so that it would always build jackd regardless of jackdbus
=> removed /usr from --libdir as it seemed to be adding prefix
resulting in /usr/usr/lib

I have only tried this going through qjackctl and it works fine for me
(and pulseaudio gets out of the way).  I have not tried using the
jackdbus version as I am unsure how to go about controlling
connections.

Matt