[proaudio] [Fwd: Re: [Ardour-Users] ardour 3 compile error] - Ardour 3 using WAF

HI Folks

I know I brought this up a few months ago.. but at that stage waf was
not the official system but the preferred.

Now Paul is considering removing scons altogether from the svn trunk for
ardour 3.

Is it possible to modify the ebuild for 3.9999 ?

cheers

Allan