[proaudio] media-sound/xmms2-9999 ebuild fixes

Using the stock pro-audio GIT build for xmms2-9999, I get a configure
error and a sandbox violation.  The following steps need to be taken
to get it to build correctly:

1. remove the lastfm USE flag and all references to lastfm in the
ebuild.  Apparently the xmms2 devs have stopped supporting lastfm.
2. add the following line in the src_compile function within the ebuild:
    sed -i -e 's:/sbin/ldconfig:/bin/true:g' "${S}"/wscript
    Since Portage automagically handles invoking ldconfig at the end
of the build process, we don't need it here, where it will cause a
sandbox violation.

Cheers,
Daniel