Re: [proaudio] RESTRICT="mirror"

* Frieder Bürzele [2009-06-17 00:27]:
> Alexandros Diamantidis wrote:
> > I just noticed that the ebuilds in the proaudio tree have
> > 'RESTRICT="nomirror"', but the correct feature name is "mirror".
>
> when did this option change? For me nomirror always worked as advertised
> but I did not test it recently

It seems "nomirror" still works with emerge, but not with paludis. The
current ebuild(5) man page only mentions "mirror":

# RESTRICT = [strip,mirror,fetch,userpriv]
#...
#    mirror
#        files in SRC_URI will not be downloaded from the GENTOO_MIRRORS.

The change happened here...

http://sources.gentoo.org/viewcvs.py/gentoo-src/portage/man/ebuild.5?r1=1.73.2.7&r2=1.73.2.8

....but I couldn't find why it changed.

Thanks!