[proaudio] Ebuild for zynjacku-4

I've created an ebuild for zynjacku-4

It's my first ebuild so perhaps some checkings are necessary.

I've taken the zynjacku-1 ebuild and adapted it for zynjacku-4. It's more
simple now, but I don't know if it's permitted to have some .py files into
/usr/bin so don't hesitate to write to me if I need to do it another way.

I'm also not sure of the version of the dependencies required, I've put the
latest stable, perhaps not a good choice...

here is the ebuild :

# Copyright 1999-2008 Gentoo Foundation
# Distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2
# $Header: $

inherit eutils autotools

DESCRIPTION="JACK based, GTK (2.x) host for LV2 synths"
HOMEPAGE="http://home.gna.org/zynjacku/";
SRC_URI="http://download.gna.org/zynjacku/${P}.tar.bz2";

LICENSE="GPL-2"
SLOT="0"
KEYWORDS="~x86"

IUSE=""
DEPEND=">=media-sound/jack-audio-connection-kit-0.109.0
	>=media-libs/lv2core-1.0
	>=media-libs/slv2-0.6.1
	>=dev-python/pygtk-2.0
	>=x11-libs/gtk+-2
	>=dev-lang/python-2.4
	>=media-libs/lv2dynparam1-1
	>=dev-python/pycairo-1.8.2
	>=dev-python/pygtk-2.14.1"

RDEPEND="${DEPEND}"

src_unpack() {
	unpack ${A}
	cd ${S}
}

src_compile() {
	econf || die "Configure failed"
	emake || die "make failed"
}

src_install() {
	emake DESTDIR="${D}" install || die "Install failed"
	dodoc README AUTHORS NEWS
}

here is the changelog :

# ChangeLog for media-sound/zynjacku
# Copyright 1999-2008 Gentoo Foundation; Distributed under the GPL v2
# $Header: $

*zynjacku-4 (11 Jun 2009)

  11 Jun 2009; Stephane Angot <sa@xxxxxxxxx> +zynjacku-4.ebuild:
    Version bump