[proaudio] HADOPI stuff on Tuxfamily

I just got an email from Tuxfamily to the effect that Tuxfamily
whole-heartedly endorses HADOPI, which, as far as I can figure out from
the unclear and indirect information provided on the net, is a new law
that bars people from the internet if they download pirated material.

If that's what it is, what is the reaction from folks on pro-audio? I am
extremely against any reason for government to monitor and spy on people
for ANY reason. If you got probable cause, move in. If not, butt out.

I would also like to propose, since Tuxfamily apparently intends to spy
on its users now, that the pro-audio project seek to be hosted elsewhere.

If voting could really change things, it would be illegal.