Re: [proaudio] HADOPI stuff on Tuxfamily

Yes,

I was trying to understand this topic as well. Obviously pro-audio is not in
breach of any copyright unless some upstream developer has stolen code (again
very unlikely).. However I am completely against government monitoring and am a
strong supporter (including some financial support) of the "No Clean Feed"
campaign here in Australia. I was of the understanding that the HADOPI laws were
squashed by the EU, if not then I agree, pro-audio should seek another host....

cheers

Allan

On Wed Apr  1 23:55 , Damien Moody  sent: